University of Helsinki Scholarship Finland Europe 2021-22
Hi! Hope you all are doing your best. Updatesalert.com is going to introduce another great opportunity to all students to avail fully funded University of Helsinki Scholarship Finland 2022 for the betterment of their educational career. The candidates from all over the world are warmly invited to join and apply for the Europe University of Helsinki Scholarship Finland for Master Degree candidate.
This is one of the best universities in the world from where the candidates want to get a link as an educationist and want to improve their career. This is a great chance in the form of the University of Helsinki Scholarship Finland Europe fully financial support to the students. There is a long list of offered programs under the University of Helsinki Europe Scholarship Finland 2021-22 to which candidates can apply worldwide.
There is a warm welcome of the national and international candidates from all over the countries to avail of this highly demanded University of Helsinki Europe Scholarship fully funded by Finland. It is important to mention here that the funding authority of Europe Finland will not provide you with travel costs under the Finland Europe University of Helsinki Scholarship program. This is for limited Degree programs. The candidates from undergraduate, doctoral, and post doctorial are not eligible for the University of Helsinki Scholarship FE (UHSFE).
This program will support you financially by cover all other expenses for your degree completion. You are directed to check and visit the full article to know all the features of the University of Helsinki Scholarship program to get this opportunity. Let’s start the journey to have a view about this great opportunity given by The University of Helsinki Finland Europe.
Contents of Article:
- Description of Finland University of Helsinki Scholarship Europe
- Introduction of University of Helsinki Finland
- Eligibility/Selection criteria UHFE
- Faculties available in UHFE
- The total duration of the scholarship program
- What UHFE cover?
- Deadline/last date UHFE Scholarship
- The process of selection for UHFE
- How to apply online?
Description of Finland University of Helsinki Scholarship Europe
Here is a little description of the University of Helsinki Scholarship Finland Europe program is given below
- Host Country: Finland Europe
- Host University: University of Helsinki Finland
- Fields: Multiple disciplines are available
- Financial Status: Funded and Fully Funded
- Selection Criteria: Candidates from all over the world
- Degree Programs: It will be for all Master Degree Programs
- Closing Date: 5th January 2022
Introduction of University of Helsinki Finland
It is the most ancient and oldest institute in European Country. It was established in 1640 and considered the mother educational institution at that era. It produced a quality of educational personalities to serve the nation as well as international level of scientific fields. The candidates released from this University of Helsinki Scholarship Finland Europe have the quality of scientists that have had a role in the solution of the problems globally.
This is one of the ideal and international universities of the world from where all the students want to be educated and serve the world. They are working for the betterment in the field of medicine as they are making innovations in cancer treatment and other diseases of medical importance. They are working for the betterment of the quality of education and personality development of the citizen and providing brilliant scientists worldwide.
There are four major projects working under University of Helsinki Finland Europe 2021-22 scholarship providing institution such as given below
- Digital world
- Age and health
- Sustainable development
They are improving sustainability in the country and worldwide by improving the quality of research day by day. They are considered the backbone of educational institutions worldwide. The University of Helsinki Scholarship Finland Europe is working in the fields of sustainable environment, society, culture, and finance.
Eligibility/Selection criteria UHFE
Fully funded University of Helsinki Scholarship Finland Europe 2021-22has the following terms and conditions for ensuring eligibility for worldwide candidates
- Only Master Degree based applications will be entertained
- Liable tuition fee
- International students are eligible
- There is a need of having a bachelor degree to apply for the Europe University of Helsinki Scholarship Finland 2021-22
- The candidates have to get permission for residence
- The permit of entry visa is mandatory
- An excellent academic score will be preferable
- All degrees and transcripts must be translated into English
- Good communication skills are mandatory
Faculties available in UHFE
The relevant fields and disciplines under Europe fully funded University of Helsinki Scholarship Finland 2021-22 are given below
Faculty of Forest & Agriculture
- Microbial biotechnology
- Human nutrition & Food Related Behavior
- Agriculture science
- Forest science
- Food science
- Agriculture, Environment and Resource Economics
Faculty of Arts
- Russian Studies
- Linguistic Studies and Digital Humanities
- Intercultural Encounters
- English Studies
Faculty of biological and environmental sciences
- Integrative Plant Science
- Genetics and Molecular Bioscience
- Environmental Change and Global Sustainability
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
Faculty of educational sciences
- Changing Education
Faculty of Law
- Global Governance Law
- International Business Law
Faculty of Medicine
- Translational Medicine
Faculty of pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Research, Development, and Safety
Faculty of science
- Urban Studies and Planning
- Theoretical and Computational methods
- Political Physics and Astrophysical Science
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Materials Research
- Life Science Informatics
- Geology and Geophysics
- Data Science
- Computer Science
- Chemistry and Molecular science
- Atmospheric Science
Faculty of Social Science
- Contemporary societies
- European and Nordic Studies
- Global Politics and Communication
The total duration of the scholarship program
The total duration of the University of Helsinki Scholarship Finland Europe program is about 02 years for Master’s degree programs. There is a condition for the candidates; their performance per annum has to check by the University of Helsinki Finland Europe for further continuation of scholarship for completion.
What UHFE cover?
European University of Helsinki Scholarship Finland is a fully-funded financially for the students and it covers the following features that are given below
- It is a fully-funded scholarship
- The candidate will enjoy about 10,000 EUROS
- Full tuition fee from the authorized department
- There is a reward system in the University of Helsinki Scholarship Finland Europe 2021-22
- As it may provide about 13,000 to18,000 Euros.
- Free insurance
- Discount in university café
- There is a discount in Campus canteen and restaurant
- There is a deduction in public transport
- Low prices Unipart services
- Can participate in Student Ambassador Program (Optional)
Deadline/last date UHFE Scholarship
The deadline for the University of Helsinki Scholarship Finland Europe 2021-22 program will be from 1st December 2021 to 5th of January 2022 worldwide. The applications are warmly invited from all counties of the world.
The process of selection for UHFE
The final selection for the University of Helsinki Europe Scholarship Finland will be made as per the assessment of all the relevant procedures mentioned above. The candidate can apply for more than one category in the University of Helsinki Finland but he/she can get only one scholarship at a time. The final decision will be of the scholarship committee.
How to apply online?
- First of all, you have to find your master’s degree program from UoH Finland Europe.
- Make a file of required documents
- All degree programs have their own documentation. You have to complete as per your degree program
- The process of submission of application will be online
- All documents have to upload on the application portal