Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF) Scholarship Pakistan
Hi guys! I am going to share the good news with you related to your career. The Govt of Pakistan announced Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF) Scholarship Pakistan 2021 for students with brilliant academic scores. The candidates are informed to apply for Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF) Scholarship. This is a fully-funded program.
This is a great opportunity for the students of Pakistan to carry their educational careers with fully funded PEEF Punjab Education Endowment Fund Scholarship Pakistan. The Government of Pakistan is always found in providing education to all deserving candidates of all the Provinces of Pakistan like Punjab, KPK, Sindh, AJK, and Baluchistan. The candidates are warmly welcome to avail this chance and make strong their educational career.
The poor and deserving community of all the Provinces of Pakistan can get benefits from the fully funded and financially supportive Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF) Scholarship Pakistan 2021 to be able to serve the nation.
There is a division of scholarship in all the provinces and all the provinces can get an equal level of chances to be being educated by the Govt of Pakistan under Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF) Scholarship Department Pakistan. The candidates can apply online for this scholarship while sitting at home.
They need not move from their homes to visit any university or college to apply for the Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF) Scholarship powered by the Govt of Pakistan. Let’s come to get all information and features of this scholarship by visiting this article.
Contents of Article:
- Description of PEEF Scholarship 2021
- Some words about PEEF
- Eligibility for PEEF Scholarship 2021
- Required Document
- What PEEF Covers?
- Deadline to apply
- How to apply?
Description of PEEF Scholarship 2021
Here is a brief description of the Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF) fully funded Scholarship Pakistan 2021 such as given below
- Host Country: Pakistan
- Host University: Pakistan Universities (Almost All)
- Financial Support: Fully funded scholarship
- Mode of Apply: Online and hard documents
- Available fields: Multiple
- Deadline/Closing date: 30-05-2021
Some words about PEEF
The latest Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF) Scholarship program in Pakistan is covering a lot of brilliant and talented students from all over Pakistan each year. This is the best opportunity for all candidates who wished to study but cannot because of their poor economic conditions. The department of Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF) Pakistan is working in this regard to fulfilling the educational demand of poor and needy students by providing them a fully supportive and fully funded Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF) Scholarship Pakistan.
PEEF Special quota scholarship, fresh peef scholarship online check by peef code, peef scholarship applies online 2021, new peef scholarship 2021, peef scholarship for undergraduate, postgraduate degree/level programs, matric, Inter, FSc, FA, BS, BSc, BSc Hon, MS, MSc, M Phil, and Ph.D. level peef scholarship, how to apply for peef scholarship, peef scholarship KPK, FATA, Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, and AJK Pakistan 2021, required documents/eligibility for PEEF scholarship keywords can be used by the user.
The candidates from all over Pakistan are waiting for the PEEF scholarship each year. Here we are informing them to apply online for Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF) Scholarship Pakistan as soon as possible. The education is for all and needy candidates. No one can leave just because of economic problems. The economic problem is fully covered by this financially supportive scholarship program.
Eligibility for PEEF Scholarship 2021
The terms and conditions that are necessary to fulfill by the candidates to get this scholarship for undergraduates, Master, MS/M Phil, and doctoral degrees programs
- It is necessary for a candidate to be a student who passed BA/BSc/B Com/BBA/BS from a relevant province can apply for a PEEF scholarship
- The candidate must have 60% from the last board “OR” in 2018, 2019, 2020
- The candidate must be in Govt Institute
- Domicile of relevant area or province
- Guardian income must be 37,000 KPR or less than this amount
- Govt Servant (1-4 scales) are exempted from the pay limit
- Children of martyred are also exempted
- The candidates who are not enjoying any other scholarship can also apply
There are the following documents that are required by the department for awarding Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF) fully funded Scholarship in Pakistan
- Matric degree certificate
- Inter FA/FSc degree certificate
- Bachelor degree certificate
- Master degree certificate
- M Phil degree certificate
- Other supportive certificates
- CNIC/B Form
- CNIC of Guardian
- Current photographs
- Pay certificate
- Last 1-2 month bills of electricity
- Last 1-2 month bills of telephone
- Last 1-2 month bills of Sui gas
- Last 1-2 month bills of water
- Fee slip copy
- Departmental verification
What PEEF Covers?
- All expenses of Orphan children
- Special children
- Govt servant children from 1st to 4th pay scale
- Children of martyred
- Children of minority (Other community/Non-Muslims)
- Fully funded program
- All fee expenses
- Hostel dues
- Special certificate for scholarship winner
Deadline to apply
The last date to apply for Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF) Scholarship Pakistan is 30/05/2021. Apply before the closing date of the PEEF Scholarship.
How to apply?
- Visit official website
- Download the PEEF application form
- Fill basic information
- Make a file of required documents
- Send to the university before the closing date
PEEF Affidavit Letter 2021 Master level
PEEF Application form 2021 of Master Level