Scholarship for SSC Students on Merit and Need Bases:
There is an opportunity for the students in the form of Scholarship SSC Merit and Need-Based. This scholarship is awarded to the students who complete their technical and professional courses. The scholarship is awarded to students who complete their studies in the public sector. The scholarship is awarded to students for their HSSC studies in the public sector.
Official Website for the HSSC Scholarship:
The scholarship is awarded to students who completed their SSC program in the public sector. The students apply on the official website (https://hedscholarships.punjab.gov.pk) of the Rahmatul-Lil-Alameen. The students must apply online for the scholarship. This scholarship is awarded on the basis of merit and also the need base. There are 15000 scholarships for intermediate and undergraduate level students. The scholarship amount is Rs. 1.00 Billion/annum. Colleges and Universities will also identify the topper students for the scholarship.
Criteria for the Scholarship Eligibility 2023
- The students must have done the matriculation from the public school.
- The students of 1st year must have done their exams from the public sector of Punjab.
- The students must have a domicile in Punjab.
- The students must have 60% marks in their exams.
- The students must not be availing of another scholarship.
- The students passed the matriculation exams in 2023
- Eligibility Criteria for the need-based and the Merit-based scholarship:
- The income of parents must be less than 25000.
- The parent must not have agricultural land of more than 5 acres.
- The parent must not have the urban property more than 5 Marla
- Topper students will be awarded the scholarship with respect to the marks have they obtained.
- The scholarship is also awarded on a merit basis.
Distribution of Scholarship for the SSC Students:
- 50% scholarship is based on need and the 50% scholarship is based on merit.
- The gender distribution is fair.
- Science groups and the humanities group students are on the ratio of 60-40 respectively.
- The 10% quota is for government-employee students.
- Mechanism of verification for the scholarship:
- The data is verified by the BISE Punjab of the students.
The principal verifies the following data:
- A student enrolled in his college.
- Student name
- Student B-Form
- Student father name
- Father CNIC
- Class attendance
- Class test result
- BISE registration number
- More Information:
- Scholarship list 2023 of Rehmatul-Lil-Alameen.
- SSC Scholarship 2023