HEC Overseas Scholarship Phase-III, Batch-III Pakistan 2021-22
Hi! Are you waiting for a fully-funded scholarship to study abroad? Are you really wanted to study in top-ranked universities in the world? Do you not have an idea to find the best scholarship? If yes, then this is the best platform for you and other students like you. The Government of Pakistan HEC is playing a role in this regard. There is good news for all Pakistani students who are interested to study abroad and have no economic support to go there.
Here is a great opportunity for all of you which is the HEC Overseas Scholarship in Pakistan 2021. It is a fully-funded scholarship announced by the Govt of Pakistan for all candidates to make their future while studying abroad. This is the best chance for you to avail this scholarship and go for the completion of your dreams. The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan launched HEC Overseas fully funded Scholarship in Pakistan for all the students and also from AJK to get this opportunity.
You can use the following keywords to get access for HEC Overseas scholarship phase 3, HEC Overseas Scholarship in Pakistan 2021-22, Overseas scholarship for MS/M Pill/Ph.D. phase 03, HEC scholarship 3rd phase for overseas, hec scholarship 2021-22 in Pakistan, hec overseas scholarship stipend, required documents, last date, eligibility criteria, how to apply, HEC MS/M Pill/Ph.D. scholarship 2021 for undergraduate, postgraduate programs, www hec gov pk scholarship program 2021, hec phase three batch 01/first scholarship for overseas 2021 spring-fall.
It is a fully-funded scholarship and all of you are invited to apply for HEC Overseas new Scholarship in Pakistan online. Just wait a while and listen to me first. You are directed to read this article first to know all the features of HEC Overseas’s latest Scholarship program in Pakistan before apply online.
Contents of Article:
- Description of HEC Scholarship
- Some words about HEC Fully Funded Scholarship 2021
- Eligibility for HEC MS/MPhil Scholarship
- Available fields in HEC Scholarship
- Required Documents for HEC Overseas Scholarship
- What HECOS Covers?
- Deadline of HECOS
- How to Apply for Scholarship
Description of HEC Scholarship
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan took another great step in the form of the HEC Overseas Scholarship in Pakistan 2021 announced by the Government of Pakistan for all residential students of Pakistan. Some information about this scholarship is given below
- Host Country: Advances countries of the world
- Host University: Multiple Universities worldwide
- Host Organization: Higher Education Commission
- Available Fields: Multiple Fields are available
- Financial Assistance: Fully Funded scholarship awarded by HEC
- Mode of application: Online
- Nationality: Pakistan
- Last date: 30/05/2021
Some Words about HEC Fully Funded Scholarship 2021
The Higher Education Commission Pakistan is one of the best educational departments which are serving humanity in the field of education each year. The fresh and fully funded HEC Overseas supportive Scholarship program in Pakistan 2021 is for all brilliant candidates all over the country. They all are warmly invited to join this national platform to explore their educational career.
This educational department in Pakistan is very efficient in this regard and providing this brilliant opportunity every year. There are many students of AJK and Pakistani who availed of this scholarship and went for postgraduate study in the world’s best universities. As per schedule HEC financially supported Overseas Scholarship Pakistan 2021 in announced by the Government of Pakistan.
Eligibility/Selection for HEC MS/MPhil Scholarship
- The candidate must be a Pakistani/AJK
- The candidate must have 18 years of education for the HEC Ph.D. Scholarship
- To apply for HEC MS/MPhil scholarship must be 16 years of education
- Engineering department candidates can also apply for engineering fields
- The degree of engineers must be recognized from NTC Pakistan
- Only one-second division throughout the academic career will be acceptable
- The applicant must have 3.00 CGPA/4 in MS
- The applicant must have 3.00 CGPA/4 in MPhil
- The applicant must have 3.00 CGPA/4 in ME
- The applicant must have 3.00 CGPA/4 in 16 years of education in equivalent fields
- In an annual system of examination, the candidate must have first division
- The maximum age limit for all public sector Universities, colleges, organizations, and PCST regular employ will be 40 years old
- The age limit for other than the above-mentioned candidates must be 35 years old
- The candidate has to go through HEC Amplitude Ted (HAT)
- The candidate who secured 70% marks in HAT will be applicable
- In case of availing other scholarship, this scholarship will be canceled automatically
- The candidate must provide basic information on eprotal.hec.gov.pk
- The selection will be based on Govt Approval Provincial Quota
- NOC is required from the candidates who have already won any other HEC scholarship
- Send your scanned documents to OSSPhase3@hec.gov.pk
- Late receiving applications will not be processed
Available fields in HEC Scholarship
This HEC Overseas Scholarship in Pakistan program is for Ph.D. or doctoral programs in 2022 and it will also be available for MS/MPhil level of education for session 2022. In the case of MPhil/MS level of programs HEC financially funded Overseas Scholarship in Pakistan, 2021-22 will be awarded to engineering technologies.
The interested candidates can apply for the HEC Overseas Scholarship program introduced by the Govt of Pakistan 2021-22 is available for Spring-Fall session 2022.
Required Documents for HEC Overseas Scholarship
Here is a short list of documents that are required from the candidates to avail of this HEC Overseas Scholarship for postgraduate study programs.
- HAT test Certificate
- Degree of MS/M Pill
- Current photographs
- Must clear GRE
- Must clear TOFEL
- Must fulfill the requirement of interested university
- Five-year serving agreement after the completion of PhD
What HECOS Covers?
Higher Education Commission Overseas Scholarship for Pakistani and AJK students 2021-22 will cover all the expenses of study. It is a fully-funded program launched by the Govt of Pakistan higher education commission in the running year.
Deadline of HECOS
The last date of the newly announced Higher Education Commission Overseas Scholarship fully funded program in Pakistan will be 30-05-2021. Apply online.
How to Apply for Scholarship
- Visit official website
- Apply via eprotal.hec.gov.pk
- ATM/ODS of 300 Rs must be uploaded
- Account No for fee deposit: 1742-79001334-01 (HBL, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, Islamabad)
- The candidate can deposit via any bank