HEC NEEDS BASED Scholarship UAF 2021 Pakistan
Hi guys! Are you waiting for some scholarships in the universities in Pakistan? Your wait is over. Just come to visit this article to know all you want to apply for a scholarship. Higher Education Commission Government of Pakistan announced HEC NEEDS BASED scholarship program fully funded 2021. The government of Pakistan has provided this scholarship every year for undergraduate, Master/Post Graduate, MPhil, and Doctoral (Ph.D.) level scholarships to all the students of Pakistan in all universities.
The University of Faisalabad Punjab Pakistan announced the HEC program of NEEDS BASED scholarship 2021 for undergraduate and post-graduate programs. All the candidates of UAF are warmly informed to apply for the HEC scholarship which is fully funded by the Govt of Pakistan. There is a short duration for sending applications to higher education commission scholarships.
There are many candidates in Pakistan who cannot continue their academic careers due to poor economic conditions. There is a long list of under developing and developing countries and Pakistan is one of them. The people of Pakistan hardly compensate for their daily needs. There are many brilliant students from all walks of life. They need a proper platform for showing their abilities. If they are provided with basic necessities to manage education and family matters then they can perform well in all fields of life.
Table of Contents:
- Description of UAF HEC NEEDS BASED Scholarship
- Introduction of University of Faisalabad Pakistan
- Eligibility for HEC NEEDS Based Scholarship Program
- The total duration of the UAF HEC Scholarship 2021
- What HEC NBS covers?
- Deadline/Last date to Apply
- Required Documents
- The selection criteria for HEC Needs-based scholarship
- How to Apply Online
Description of UAF HEC NEEDS BASED Scholarship
- Host country: Pakistan
- Host University: University of Agriculture Pakistan, Burewala Campus, Depalpur Campus, and PARAS Campus
- Fields: Undergraduate programs
- Financial support: Fully funded by HEC Pakistan
- Eligibility: Semester 1st, 3rd, 5th, and 9th of all faculties are eligible
- Deadline: June 5th, 2021
Introduction of University of Faisalabad Pakistan
The University of Faisalabad is one of the famous universities of Asia Pakistan. It is 3rd largest university in Asia. There is a long list of faculties that are offered by this university for both national and international students worldwide. This university offers many scholarships for all the programs with fully funded financial support. HEC needs-based scholarship last day, required documents, process to apply, eligibility criteria and all the relevant information can be checked from Updatesalert.com.
The above-mentioned scholarship is also provided by this university for all faculty programs. All the candidates can enjoy this opportunity and fulfill the educational requirement. This will help them to make their bright future.
Eligibility for HEC NEEDS Based Scholarship Program
- All undergraduate morning and evening programs are eligible for HEC needs-based scholarship 2021the candidate with low income can apply for it
- If a candidate’s family income is 45,000/- “OR” less than it, can apply
- The candidate who avails of another scholarship cannot apply
- Self-support admission based candidates cannot apply
- The candidate who commits misbehave cannot apply
- Below 60%/2.50 CGPA cannot apply
- Undergraduate programs with semester (1, 3, 5, 7, 9) can apply
- UAF and Sub campuses are eligible
The total duration of the UAF HEC Scholarship 2021
The higher education commission’s need-based scholarship duration is 4-5 years as per the duration of undergraduate programs. It supports financially the candidate throughout the degree program.
What HEC NBS covers?
HEC NEEDS BASED scholarship program of the University of Agriculture Faisalabad covers all the fee charges and hostel charges. Both local, as well as other cities, are eligible. The candidates from other provinces are also eligible for UAF HEC need-based scholarship program.
Deadline/Last date to Apply
The applications for HEC need Based UAF scholarship will be collected by the 5th of June 2021. The candidates from all departments of the undergraduate level can apply before the closing date.
Advertisement HEC-NEEDS BASED SCHOLARSHIP Program UAF 2021
- Online application form of HEC NBS
- Matric and Inter degrees and certificate
- Income certificate (verified by Tehsildar/Nazim)
- Father CNIC
- Death certificate (Optional)
- The current bill of electricity, gas, water, and telephone
- Last income tax return (1 copy)
- Copy of rent agreement
- Copy of fee slips of sibling
- Copies of medical & monthly expenditure
- Previous scholarship (01copy if avail)
- 02 passport size current photographs
The selection criteria for HEC Needs-based scholarship
The selection will be based on verification of all documents and payment proof. The short-listed students have to clear the final interview. After all, the list of HEC need-based candidates will be uploaded on the official website of UAF and updatesaler.com.
How to Apply Online
The candidates are directed to apply online. The candidates are informed to read all the instructions before applying for HEC need-based scholarship online. Incomplete or false, and late-received applications will not be processed.