FPSC Consolidated Jobs 2021Islamabad
Federal Public Service Commission FPSC announced new jobs in different fields as senior librarian, network and hardware engineer, system incharge, assistant director/ research office, transport office, agriculture development officer, medical office, research office, food security commissioner, assistant water management engineer and many more.
All vacant posts are under FPSC advertisement No 3/2021 on the official website of the federal public service commission on 30 April 2021. There is a different criterion for relevant jobs as per the demand of the concerning department. There is one thing important to mention here is that both national and international candidates can apply for FPSC consolidated jobs 2021.
It is a well-known department of the Government of Pakistan under which there are many job opportunities are introduced to all fields of education. This department works for the betterment of the nation and provides chances for the students to explore themselves. It is a national and international platform for all residential and non-residential candidates to apply and get a reputed job to serve Pakistan.
So, all the candidates are warmly invited to apply online for fresh FPSC consolidated jobs as soon as possible. There is limited duration to send applications online for all candidates. So visit the full article to know all the basic information about federal public service commission jobs to make your future as brilliant as you can do.
Table of Contents:
- FPSC Consolidated Advertisement No 3/2021 Jobs
- General instruction for the candidate
- Application fee of Current Federal Public Service Commission Jobs
- Age limit with relaxation criteria
- Selection for interview
- Required documents
- Certification for FPSC Jobs
- Precaution for Examination center
- The process of center change
- How to apply for FPSC Jobs 2021
FPSC Consolidated Advertisement No 3/2021 Jobs
- Location: Pakistan (FPSC Jobs in KPK, Sindh, Punjab, Baluchistan, AJK)
- Date of announcement: 2/05/2021
- Last date: 17th of May 2021
- Newspaper: It was published in “Nawai-e-Waqt”
- Eligibility criteria: Undergraduate and Master level degree holders can apply
- Age requirement: 22 years old to 35 years old
- Total Jobs/vacancies: 16
|Sr. No||Post Title||BPS||Vacancies||Location|
|5||Assistant Director/Research Officer||17||2||Pakistan|
|7||Deputy Agricultural Development Commissioner||19||1||Pakistan|
|10||Deputy Food Security Commissioner||19||1||Pakistan|
|11||Assistant Water Management Engineer||17||1||Pakistan|
General instruction for the candidate
The eligibility criteria will be checked at all levels of selection as per the role of the federal public service commission. There is an overview of all general instructions that are important to know by the candidates before applying for FPSC Consolidated Jobs 2021. You can see the Advertisement for educational criteria for all vacancies.
Application fee Current Federal Public Service Commission Jobs
The basic amount for the post under FPSC latest jobs under advertisement No 3/2021 is given below
- BPS 16: 300 Rs. KRP
- BPS 17: 300 Rs. KRP
- BPS 18: 750 Rs. KRP
- BPS 19: 1200 Rs. KRP
- BPS 20: 1500 Rs. KRP
- BPS above 20: 1500 Rs. KRP
The fee must be deposited by the candidate before the deadline of the advertisement for Fresh FPSC Online jobs 2021. There is a list of banks in Pakistan in which you can deposit your fee. Check advertisement for complete detail.
Age limit with relaxation criteria
There a specific age limit for all concerning jobs advertisement which ranges from 22-35 years old. There is a proper criterion for age relaxation as per the defined role which can be check by the official website of the Federal public service commission and Updatesalert.com.
Selection for interview
The candidates will be short-listed after passing a written test of FPSC for new jobs in 2021. The selection will be made as per the defined role. The candidate has to bring the original document at the time of the interview. If the candidate is a Government employee, he/she have to submit NOC (No Objection Certificate) at the time of interview.
- 02 current photographs
- Matric Degree/Certificate
- Intermediate/HSSC Degree/Certificate
- Bachelor Degree/Certificate
- Master Degree/Certificate
- MPhil Degree/Certificate
- Ph.D. Degree/Certificate
- Experience certificate (Optional)
- Original TR
- NOC (Departmental Permission letter)
- Degree Equivalence certificate (Optional)
- Fail to submit document within the due date will be the result of rejection
- Providing fake or wrong information will be the result of rejection
Certification for FPSC Jobs
There is an admission certificate which is available on the official website of fpsc for candidates. There is an SMS alert service for the candidates. All the candidates are informed to visit the website for further updates. This AC is necessary for the screening tests of all posts.
Precaution for Examination center
- Original CNIC
- Admission Certificate Copy
- Original TR
- Covid-19 safety measures must be fulfilled by the candidates
- The candidate will not be allowed within the absence of the above-mentioned documents
- 01-08-2021 will be a tentative test date
The process of center change
The deadline for changing of Examination center will be 30/06/2021. The process of changing of examination center for FPSC 2021 Jobs under advertisement No. 3/2021 will be online for all candidates.
FPSC Jobs Deadline
May 17th, 2021 will a closing date to apply for federal public service commission jobs 2021. Monday 17th will be the deadline and the online application sending procedure will be off by the department.
How to apply for FPSC Jobs 2021
- Visit official website
- Apply online (You can apply only once)
- Provide basic information as per the requirement
- The provided information will be considered as final
- Read general instructions before apply
- There is no hard copy of any document is required
- On getting unavailability of the network, the candidate may send a hard copy with the application as directed by the department
- Acceptance of these applications will be up to the commission