Admission Open BSc Nursing (4-Years) Degree Program 2021
Admissions are opened in BSc Nursing (4-Years) Degree Program 2021 in different institutions of Punjab Pakistan. This is one of the most important opportunities for all the students who want to join the medical profession as a nurse in Punjab Pakistan. They are warmly invited by the competent authority of the Government of Pakistan to get admission in nursing hospitals of Pakistan. There is a great chance for all the deserving candidates of province Punjab Pakistan to get Admission in BSc Nursing (4-Years) Degree Program 2021with fully funded opportunity.
The director-general of nursing Punjab Pakistan announced many vacancies in different hospitals in the province for Admission Open BSc Nursing degree program for science students to take admission in the nursing department to make their career as good as they want. There are professionals to teach the students in all the hospitals of nursing BSc Nursing 4-year program in Punjab.
All the candidates are informed to be ready to apply in Admission Open BSc Nursing fully funded (4-Years) Degree Program in their nearby hospital and join the medical profession. The Govt of Pakistan is introducing a new innovation of starting of Admission (Open) BSc Nursing (04-Years) Degree Program for premedical students all over the Punjab Pakistan in the running year.
This is a great step taken up by the Pakistan director-general of nursing Punjab Pakistan in the province of Punjab to engage premedical students in nursing hospitals for their better future. Online checking all information about Admission Open BSc (Bachelor of sciences) nursing (4-Years) Degree Program 2021to get admission. Admissions open for BSC Nursing 4 year degree program in 28 hospitals in province Punjab Pakistan in running year.
It is important to mention here that the Govt of Pakistan providing a fully-funded scholarship opportunity in Scholarship based Admission Open BSc Nursing (4-Years) with 31470 Rs as a monthly stipend to all the selected candidates. This is important to inform you that this monthly stipend will be started in the first year of starting the BSc Nursing (4-Years) Degree Program 2021 up to the completion of the degree. So, do not waste your time.
Just come to read all the important instructions to apply in the nearest available Govt Hospitals. There are different keywords that can be used to get access are BSc nursing admission 2021 in Karachi, Lahore, bs nursing course admission in Islamabad, and BSc nursing admission 2021 in Punjab Pakistan.
Table of Contents:
- List of DHQ Hospitals/Institutions
- Eligibility criteria for BSc Nursing 4 the year 2021
- Required Documents for scholarship/Admission open in BSc Nursing
- What BSc Nursing 4Year Program covers?
- Last date to apply to the BSc Nursing degree program
- How to apply for 4 Year BSc Nursing Program
List of DHQ Hospitals/Institutions
Here is a list of colleges of nursing in different District Head Quarters Hospitals in Province Punjab Pakistan for Admission Open BSc Nursing on scholarship (4-Years) Degree Program 202. Here is the list of Admission Open BSc Nursing (4-Years) Degree Program 2021in College of Nursing DHQ Hospital
- Mundi Bahauddin
- Toba Tek Singh
- Pak Pattan
- Rajan Pur
- College of Nursing Aziz Bhatti Shaheed Hospital Gujrat
- College Of Nursing Eye Cum Hospital Gojra
Eligibility criteria for BSc Nursing 4 the year 2021
The terms and conditions to apply for Admission open in BSc Nursing (4-Years) scholarship Degree Program are given below for your assistance
- Matric in Science
- Biology, Chemistry, and Physics as compulsory subjects in matric
- Inter (FSc) with 50% marks
- Biology, Chemistry, and Physics as compulsory subjects in FSc
- Punjab domicile
- Province Punjab
- Only female candidates are eligible
- The age limit will be 25 years old
- General nursing under training students cannot apply
Required Documents for scholarship/Admission open in BSc Nursing
Here is the list of documents that are necessary to get scholarship based admission in the BSc Nursing 4 year program
- Copy of matric degree
- Copy of FSc degree
- Father CNIC
- Passport size photographs
- Application form from the hospital
- Other supportive certificates if available (Medical Diploma)
All Colleges of Nursing DHQ Hospitals Contacts
What BSc Nursing 4Year Program covers?
This scholarship-based admission on the BSc Nursing program introduced by the Govt of Punjab Pakistan covers the following features that are given below
- Monthly stipend of 31470 Rs “OR”
- Per annum stipend 377640 Rs “OR”
- Full degree duration stipend of 1510560 Rs
Last date to apply to the BSc Nursing degree program
The deadline to apply for the scholarship-based Admission Open BSc Nursing (4-Years) Degree Program 2021 is May 25th, 2021. You all have a short duration to apply to the nursing program. Do not wait anymore and apply as soon as possible.
How to apply for 4 Year BSc Nursing Program
- The candidates have to visit the District Head Quarter Hospital
- You have a file of all the required documents to submit
- Get application form
- Fill the application form
- Inquire for further processing
- Took token/serial number from the hospital
- Inquire for the display of the first, second, and third merit list for selection
Director-General Nursing Punjab Pakistan Address:
- 24- Copper Road Lahore